Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Christmas in July

I cannot have this month pass by without something Christmassy in it so I'm hosting a Stamp-a-Stack class on Sunday, July 27, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Check out the details here and be sure to register up to two days in advance.

The designs will incorporate the Christmas stamp sets from last year that I know will be carried over in this year's Holiday catalogue available sometime in August. In the meantime a new stamp set called Christmas Bliss has been released. It's a new photopolymer stamp set (the see-through ones). Photopolymer stamps are fabulous to stamp with because you can see exactly where to position them. I will probably order this for the class so you get to see how they work and then order it for yourself.

If you come wearing red and green, you will get a little gift from me. I hope to see you then.



No comments:

Post a Comment