Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Holiday Catalogue

When the 2014 Holiday Catalogue is released at the end of August, it starts a wonderful time of year for paper crafters and gift givers. I've seen a preview and there are stamp sets and papers for Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas. I will have lots of classes using many of the items from this catalogue as well as items carried over from last year which you can find in my store under Shop by Solution > Winter Holidays.

I can arrange to have this catalogue delivered to you in the mail by Stampin' Up but I require your mailing address prior to July 31 in order to add it to the database. Send me an email if interested.

And just to get you in the spirit for a moment, here are the cards made last Sunday:




But please, do enjoy the rest of this fabulous summer.
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment