Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Friday, 9 January 2015

Placing an Order January 12

I realize you don't have your Occasions catalogue or the Sale-A-Bration brochure in your hands until you come to the party on January 18, but you can view both of these right here on my blog. Just look to your right. Remember, for every $60 (before tax and shipping), you get one free Sale-A-Bration product.

Your options for ordering are as follows:
  • order directly online from my Shop
    This way you can use your credit card and the order will be shipped directly to you
  • email me your list of items
    I will place it for you and if I receive multiple orders, I combine them together and everyone saves a little on shipping. When ordering this way, your payment to me has to be by cash or cheque as I do not want to collect your credit card information for security reasons.

To take advantage of the current weekly deals, I will be placing an order at 6 pm on Monday, January 12 so if you'd like anything, let me know. Also, don't forget, you can order from annual catalogue as well and those selections also go towards your $60 spending for free items.

Happy browsing and shopping.





No comments:

Post a Comment