Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Friday's Stamp Cafe

Hello everyone,
Hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the sunny weather. I can't believe, however, how cold it was on Saturday and windy!!!!
I thought I would share the cards you can make this Friday morning from 10-12:00.
They are what I call collage cards. Using the Butterfly Basics stamp set and framelits, along with some of the embellishments from the Artisan Embellishment Kit (both from the Occasions catalogue), you will stamp a variety of images on a single layer, overlapping the images to create a collage effect.
I will also demonstrate how you can mix your reinkers with rubbing alcohol to create a mist for colouring. Stampin' Up! sells fabulous mister bottles that create a very fine spray. Email or call me to register.



No comments:

Post a Comment