Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Friday, 19 June 2015

Basic Crafting Kit

Hello everyone,
When I attend a stamp class I like to bring my own tool kit. Although the demonstrator  supplies items such as basic pearls/rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals and glue dots specific to the project we are making, I often want to reach for a paper piercing tool or a bone folder and those are not available. Or if they are, someone else is using it and I don't like disrupting my creative flow by waiting for something. And I like my own scissors. They are sharp and free of glue. Oh and I like to have a pair of tweezers on hand. I store them in a plastic box I picked up at Staples and yes, it's a little too big although I can safely carry home the cards I've made.
So, here are the items in my kit.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment