Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Monday, 8 June 2015

Open House this Weekend

Hello everyone,

I'm getting very excited about hosting my second Open House for my Stampin' Up! business.
If you haven't yet RSVP'd, I would appreciate hearing from you as to which day you plan to come:
Saturday, June 13 from 10:00 - 2:00 or Sunday, June 14 from 1:00 - 4:00.

I just received my second shipment of stamp sets, paper, punches, and accessories and am excited to show you what you can make.

Here are the details:
  • door prizes
  • refreshments
  • make-n-take project
  • displays of new products and projects
  • sign-up for classes
  • sign up for money-saving clubs
  • retired products for sale
  • hand-made cards for sale
  • free catalogue with $60 order
  • each $60 order entered in grand prize draw




RSVP by June 10 to ensure supplies, catalogues and goodies are available for all. You can email me or RSVP via my Events page.

I hope to see you next weekend.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment