Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Weekly Deals and Friday's Card Cafe

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. There are some terrific deals this week, especially if you plan on making some gift boxes for your  Christmas gift-giving. You know how we think we have plenty of time to get things done for the Christmas season and then when it's upon us, oh my gosh, we are scrambling. So I'm trying to help myself and hey, I may as well try to help you get organized early.

I've assembled a list of what you could use to create some fabulous boxes:

The Gift Box Punch Board is on sale for $17.50, item #135863. To go with that a Thick Baker's Twine in Cherry Cobbler is on sale for $3.38, item #138414. These two items can be found in the Weekly Deals.

For gift tags, pick up the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit for $6.97, item #13586.

For the box construction I highly recommend the 12 x 12 Kraft cardstock, item #133674. It's not currently on sale but two choices for DSP are on sale in the Clearance Rack; Nordic Noel DSP, item #135822 for $5.39 and/or Santa & Co., item #135821 for $6.79.

Let me know if you are interested in anything and I'll put in a group order by the end of this week.

Friday's Card Cafe
This Friday, I'm happy to show you how to make the pinwheel card. Here are the samples I've made.




This Card Cafe is Friday morning at 10 AM and the cost is $10.00 to make two. Let me know if you can attend so I have the supplies ready for you to start creating.





No comments:

Post a Comment