Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Saturday, 5 September 2015

A Scrapped Card

I want to start making projects for my upcoming classes but my desk was a mess, mostly scattered with bits of paper, punched out item that I never used, bits of ribbon, etc.
I hate throwing anything away so I made the following card. I simply took some pieces and placed them randomly on the card front, rearranged the pieces and added some other items. To make the butterfly, I swiped the VersaMark stamp pad over a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. I then covered it with Heat & Stick powder and heat it with the heat tool. Immediately, white the paper was still warm, I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over it and heat set it a second time. I then ran it through the Big Shot with the butterfly from the Bold Butterfly framelits.  I hope you try this method of designing a card of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment