Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Friday, 4 September 2015

Holiday Catalogue, Videos & More

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying the new Holiday catalogue. How long is your wish list?
Please keep in mind that you can earn free products by hosting a workshop. Invite a few of your friends over to share your love of paper crafting. Many people I have met who say "I'm not interested" or "I'm not creative" are pleasantly surprised after they have had a chance to play with the products and are genuinely pleased with their finished project. You know how satisfying that is! And you also know how fun it is to gather your friends together, have some fun, have some wine.
I'm happy to host in your home or mine.  Just give me a call.

I wanted to share with you the video library that is available that showcases many of the items in the catalogue. Watching videos sometimes helps in making decisions in what you'd like to purchase. Here is the link.
 
I pre-ordered quite a few products and have been having fun making a variety of projects. It's all so fun and I have quite a few workshops already scheduled. Please check my Events page and sign up.

I'm open for the Stamp Cafe on Friday, September 11. Come and find out how to emboss window sheets to add some visual interest and texture to your next card creation. Here is a photo of the one I made. I need an RSVP so let me know.
A window with raindrops


Tuesday, September 15 from 7:00-9:00 pm is a class on how to use salt with watercolours to create an interesting background. Here are the cards you can make. Again, please RSVP.



No comments:

Post a Comment