Erica Edney - Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Victoria, BC Canada

Sunday, 30 April 2017

Paper Pumpkin Cards

I wanted to share with you the cards I made using the April Paper Pumpkin kit. This was a special kit because the CEO of Stampin' Up!, Sara Douglass, had a hand in designing it. The kit featured white embossed watercolour paper, a small set of watercolour pencils and a paint brush.  And the glimmer  flowers are gorgeous. It's bright and edgy with a different box from the regular orange Paper Pumpkin box.


The box included instructions for making multiples of 3 designs. Here are those three designs:


The next three are other designs I created using the watercoloured heart:


From the watercoloured grid design, I created these three cards:

 And lastly, I made these cards to use up all the contents of the kit:




This kit was so much fun. If you are new to stamping and want to give it a try, a subscription to Paper Pumpkin will get you off to an easy start. To subscribe through my store, visit this link.

To see samples of past Paper Pumkin kits, visit the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel.

As always, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment